1. Hard Rock Hotel Chicago
The Hard Rock Hotel and Playboy are partnering for a New Year’s Eve formal gala. Tickets include:
- Playboy Masquerade Lounge hosted by 2013 Playmate of the Year, Raquel Pomplum, and DJ Crystal Ellis.
- A treasure hunt with one guest winning a stay in the Penthouse and a Playboy swag bag
- A 4-hour top shelf cocktail reception, buffet, Horst D’oeuvres, and delicacies
- Complimentary party favors, multiple ballrooms of entertainment, and over 30 staffed bartenders and servers.
Tickets start at $125/person and hotel rooms are just $189/night when event tickets are purchased (Rate is $259/night without tickets) Visit www.HardRockHotelChicago.com for more information. To book this NYE package email Kendra.
2. JW Marriott Chicago
With a $396 million restoration, the historic JW Hotel is perfect for a luxurious celebration for New Year’s Eve. Located downtown near Willis Tower, you’ll experience the refined style of the city. Book this New Years Eve Soiree package for $397/night and you’ll get:
- Two General Admission tickets (per room) to the New Year's Eve hotel party featuring two DJ's and live music
- Top shelf drinks, lavish appetizer spread, pasta buffet and champagne
- Complimentary Pre and Post party
- Luxurious overnight accommodations
For more information go to www.marriott.com/hotels. Want to book this NYE package? Click here to contact Kendra.
3. Hotel Allegro
Celebrate the New Year in the heart of the Chicago loop in a hotel that combines old world glamour with modern amenities. Hotel Allegro is adjacent to the opulent Cadillac Palace Theater, which has shows running on NYE - A Rock n Roll Christmas Tale (book online at TicketMaster and use code “Thanks” to get $49 tickets) and Rogers and Hammerstein’s Broadway musical of Cinderella.
- All Hotel guests staying at the hotel will be offered an exclusive Bloody Mary and Cold Pizza recovery Station from 9:00am-12noon on New Year’s Day in the lobby.
Rates start at just $169/night on NYE. Go to www.allegrochicago.com for more information. Email Kendra to book this NYE package.
4. The Peninsula Chicago
Celebrate the New Year with the whole family on the magnificent mile at the only hotel that has a skating rink in Chicago, The Peninsula Sky Rink. Package good on NYE and through March, includes:
- A 50% reduction off the cost of an adjoining room for children under 12.
- Kids eat for free and enjoy a range of amenities and programs tailored just for junior guests, including The Peninsula Kids’ Academy’s collection of fun activities.
- Ice Skating on top of the hotel for only a $15/adult and $10/children donation to charity, where you can enjoy an outdoor menu including hot chocolate, spiced wine and warm pretzels.
- New Year’s Eve Gala from 7:30pm-1:00am, a black tie event beginning with a Champagne reception followed by a six-course dinner with live band performance, dancing, and a balloon drop at midnight. Tickets are $325/guest.
Rates start at $495/night for the Superior King Guestroom. For more information go to: www.chicago.peninsula.com. To book this NYE package email Kendra.
5. The American Club in Kohler, Wisconsin
The Red Carpet Retreat package is perfect for a relaxing New Year’s getaway. On New Year’s Eve, enjoy the following:
- Special 4-course dinner menu at the restaurant
- Food and beverage credit of $50 per night
- An In-room movie each evening and dining delivery of movie amenities including candy and popcorn
- Discounted Kohler Waters Spa services at 20% off
Starting rate is $142/per person, per night. To learn more visit www.americanclubresort.com. To book this NYE package email Kendra.
6. Occidental Grand Xcaret in Riviera Maya
Bring in the New Year with an all-inclusive getaway to the Riviera Maya Mexico and stay at the beachfront Occidental Grand. Package through Apple Vacations includes:
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers, all meals and unlimited drinks with access to 11 restaurants and 10 bars.
- Non-motorized water sports, daily activities and nightly entertainment.
- Supervised kids club and access to 5 pools including kids and adults only pools. Hotel is adjacent to the family friendly Xcaret Park.
Package is $1,529/per adult for 7 nights including non-stop airfare from O’Hare on Frontier Airlines departing on Jan. 1 and returning January 8. To book contact Royal Travel & Tours or go to www.applevacations.com or email Kendra.
For your next trip, contact Royal Travel at www.royal-travel.com or call 1-800-747-7695.
You can watch Kendra's segment on WGN-TV Chicago by clicking here.